To inspire society to reach optimum developmental standards, by ensuring the best interest of the children without any compromise for families and their communities.
1. To work from the ground level with the help of families and communities to improve the social development issues related to education, health, family preservation, etc.
2. To associate with the government for better implementation of government rules, acts, and schemes.
3. To promote the better implementation of foster care experiences through best practices and research on the subject.
4. To build, develop, and monitor the movement in Indian Society from noninstitutional care as a first resort to Institutional care as the last solution.
5. To create an atmosphere for family preservation, adoption, sponsorship, and aftercare based on government schemes and its promotion.
6. To create an atmosphere in society for eradicating various social issues, provide support in development, and achieving the national and global sustainable goals.